Special act or accomplishment worthy of recognition
許莊學姊具有中國人的固有倫理道德覌念。唸完研究所之後、就任職於Wayne county community college。由於喜愛寫作，所以多年後又一邊上班、一邊回學校進修取得英文寫作碩士。從WCC 退休後又 part time 於Laurence tech.教 creative writing. 直到年老自覺體力不足。
- BA in English Literature, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, Republic of China.
- Premier Certificate d’Etudes, L’Institude de Francais, Fribourg, Switzerland
- Post Graduate Studies, English and French, L’Universite de Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland
- MS in Library Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- MA in English Literature, Creative Writing Emphasis, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Photography, Art, Music, Computer Science, Spanish, Wayne County Community College District, Detroit, Michigan
- Music, Art, Spanish, Advanced Figure Drawing, Figurative Sculpture, Oakland Community College, Oakland, Michigan
- Oakland Community College English Instructor (adjunct)
- Lawrence Technological University English Professor (adjunct)
- Wayne County Community College District English Instructor (adjunct)
Librarian and faculty
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, Librarian - Thomas Jefferson Library
- Gale Research Company, Detroit, Michigan Assistant Editor (Directory of Special Libraries and Information Centers, v.1)
- Gale Research Company, Detroit, MI Part-Time Staff (Library of Congress and National Union Catalog Authors Lists, A Mffiter Accumulation)
- National Cheng Kung University Teaching Assistant - English Department, Taiwan, ROC
- Ching Hsiu Girls’ High School, Taipei, Taiwan English Teacher
- Poems and short stories published by Writers Rendezvous Anthology, 2017.
- Poems and short stories, Memories, published by Memoir Writers’ Selected, Work, 2015.
- A poem, The Great Equalizer, Bald eagle Stew, the Michigan Authors Syndicate, Michigan, MAS Press, 2014.
- 1991 Fiction Winner for Cranbrook Writers’ Guild
- A poem, Jump at de Sun, WCCD, Department of English, Detroit, MI, 2000.
- Librarian and faculty for Wayne County Community College District, Detroit, Michigan, 1972-2000. She was in charge of the Cataloging Department and had set up the whole collection from scratch single-handedly. In addition, after received an MA in English Literature, she also taught English as an adjunct.
- Assistant editor for Directory of Special Libraries and Information Centers, v.1 Gale Research Company, 1974. She was responsible for French and English translations and writing sketches in English.
- Scholarship recipient for Catholic Scholarship for Studying Abroad (Switzerland) 1962-1963.
- Short Story publication for CALA Electronic Journal Publication
- Compiler for Michigan Chinese Writer’s Guild
- English Translator for Chi Chun: Prose in Chinese and English: A Literary Anthology
- Editor & Publisher for ACA Spotlight: A Quarter Publication of the Association of Chinese Americans
Contribution/Service to NCKU/ Alumni Association and Community
- NCKUAA-Michigan, supportive and active member for activities, e.g. Summer Gala…
- Host and organizer for NCKUA, 1959, Architectural Engineering Alumni, 2002.
- Host and organizer for NCKUA, 1959, Architectural Engineering Alumni, 2016.
- Host and organizer for Second Girl’s High School Alumnae, 1998.
- Chinese Culture Center, Chinese School, Teaching Chinese
- Chinese Culture Booth, Far Eastern Festival, Chair.
- Lyric Chamber Ensemble, Board member
- Cranbrook Writers’ Guild, Board member
- Michigan Chinese Writers’ Guild, Chair
- Editor & Publisher for ACA Spotlight: A Quarter publication of the Association of Chinese Americans
- International Coffee Club, Member
- Creative Writers’ Memoir Group, BPTL, Member
- Writer’s Rendezvous, BPTL, Member