1. President, Dr Chou Technologies, Inc, 2001 to present, served 44 international corporate clients in the world sugar industry.
2. Author/Editor, l2th ed. 'Cane Sugar Handbook", 1993, 1090 pages, John Wiley, publisher. USA_
3. Author/Editor,1st ed. "Handbook of Sugar Refining", 2000, 756 pages, John Wiley, publisher. USA.
4. Contributing a chapter in "Asian Functional Foods", 2005, a CRS Press Book, LISA
5. Adjunct Professor, Louisiana State University, LA, USA, 1993-1998.
6. Lecturer at CRI, Nicholls State University, Louisiana, USA, 1986 to 2016.
7. Advisory/Visiting professor, South China University of Technology, China, 1993 to 2015.
8. Adjunct Professor, Guang Xi University, China, 2001 - 2004.
9. Lectures in over twenty six countries on sugar technologies and management since 1963.
10. Over 65 scientific research papers & patents published.
11. Technical Director/ Scientist, Domino Sugar Corporation, USA. 1968 1998.
12. Managing Director, Sugar Processing Research Institute. USA 1999 2000.
13. Led a team of six (6) US sugar technologists with over total 250 years of experience to help design a 1200 tons/day new refinery in Taiwan in 1990's.
14. Served as expert witness/referee in Court involving, but not lirnite-d to., raw sugar/sugar product qualities, product liability, intellectual properties infringement, and plant safety, respectively.
15. Chairman, 2007-2008, Asian Americans Advisory board of Suffolk County Executive, State of NY.
16. Served as Chairman, Vice Chairman, president, Board of Director, member of Executive Committees in many technical societies and/or institute.
17. SIT (a technical society of the world sugar industry.) Meads Award twice, 1972 & 1978. SIT Crystal Award,1988. NineSigma 2nd highest 2008 technical merit award. Honorary life membership bestowed by the Sugar Industry Technologies, Inc. (SIT) 2016.
18. Ph. D. in Physical Chemistry, Baylor University, Texas, USA, 1965 to1968.
19. B. S. in Chemical Engineering, Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, 1959.
20. Outstanding alumni, Chemical Engineering Department, Taiwan National Cheng Kung University, 2014.
21. 50 years service award by American Chemistry society (over 150,000 members), USA 2016.
22. One of the co-founders of Taiwan National Archive for engineering education
Contribution/Service to CKU/Alumni Association
1. President and founder, Wellbrook Foundation, Inc. USA, a charitable organization focused on education, and promotion of mutual understanding via cultural exchange,1989 to present.
2. Establish three web sites;
a) www.esugartech.corn for transfer of technologies to next generation,.
b) www.wellbrookfoundation.org for community services.
c) www.wellbrookfoundation.tw, a free educational website for Mandarin speaking youth. The site has been viewed over 12,000 times by about 5800 visitors from 45 countries.
3. Proclamations, recognitions and certificate of appreciation by Governmental officials for distinguished services to communities:
a) New York State governor Andrew M. Cuomo May 24, 2014 to Wellbrook Foundation and Dr. Chou.
b) Suffolk county executive Steven Bellone - May 24, 201 4 to Dr. Chung Chi Chou
c) Suffolk county executive Steven Bellone - Jan. 31, 201 4 to Dr. Chung Chi Chou.
d) Suffolk county executive Steve Levy - May 9 2009 to Dr Chung Chi Chou.
e) Suffolk county executive Steve Levy - May 15, 2010 to Wellbrook Foundation and Dr. Chou.
4. Example of charitable work in Taiwaril
a) Certificate of recognition by Bunun Cultural and Education foundation, Taiwan
b) Proclamation and appreciation by Yu Shan theological college and seminary.